Device Clouds. Device Crowds. Full Coverage.
Real device testing by humans and machines is crucial for software testing at scale. Leverage both to address coverage quickly, from multiple angles.
A case for humans.
Testlio’s global network of 10,000 expert testers with more than 1,200 real device/OS combinations can catch and report details missed by automated runs. They mirror your customers’ locations, network connections, and device/OS combinations. And, catch issues like:
- Network connectivity issues – How do your web and mobile apps respond when your users lose service?
- Truly accurate displays – What does your web and mobile app look like on a real screen from device to device?
- Location – Does your digital offering change depending on where it’s used?
- Physical experiences – Can your apps take pictures and scan QR codes with ease?
- Interactivity with other apps – Does your web and mobile app switch cohesively between different programs like the app store and photos? Are pop-ups negatively affecting your UX?
- Interactivity with hardware – Are your apps swiping and dragging like you want them to?
- Context-driven results – How do device-based variables such as battery life affect your user experience?
A case for machines.
- Less expensive than managing an in-house device lab.
- Debug issues faster.
- Gain immediate access to various devices.
- Test on new and legacy browser versions
The Real Device Difference
Release your app into the wild without worrying about gaps in coverage due to emulator or simulator blindspots.
Robust Device Coverage
Testlio’s network of experienced experts supports all of your testing needs no matter the device or operating system.
Take advantage of our on-demand testing network that delivers rapid results aligned with your agile testing windows.
Fully managed Android app test coverage on any hardware manufacturer and carrier.
Fully managed iOS app test coverage on any Apple device, paired with any carrier.
Whether tethered to apps or standalone, Testlio is a market-leader in testing browser-based experiences.
Consumers expect a flawless desktop app experience. Testlio covers desktop app testing on any operating system.
From smartwatches, clothing, and glasses, to medical devices and more, Testlio has deep experience with wearables and other IOT offerings.
When apps must run flawlessly on Xboxes, Playstations and/or other consoles, Testlio ensures broad coverage.
With deep expertise in livestream, analytics and other capabilities, Testlio ensures that native apps work well on Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, AppleTV and more.
Increasingly, digital experiences must work well on and with voice-oriented services like Amazon Alexa, Google Voice, and Apple Siri.
When apps are connected to headsets and other equipment to power augmented or virtual worlds, Testlio can help.
From appliances to home monitoring; from field sales printers to automotive plug-ins; from custom handsets and more, Testlio is there for you.